The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from Just Chaps or from an affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area ("EEA") it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
All of our web pages use "cookies". A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and enables us to improve our website.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies - these are essential in to enable you to move around the websites and use their features. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, such as registering for an account, cannot be provided.
- performance cookies - these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. We use this information to improve our websites and to aid us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
- functionality cookies - these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide more personal features. For instance, a functional cookie can be used to remember the volume level you prefer to use when watching videos on our websites. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- targeting cookies - these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They collect information about your browsing habits. Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'like' and 'share' buttons and advertisements. We use targeting cookies to send third parties information on your visit so that they can make their advertising more relevant to you when you visit their websites.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Specific cookies we use
Cookies may be set either by https://www.justchaps.com ("first party cookies"), or by a third-party website ("third party cookies"). The list below identify the cookies we use:
Third Party Cookies
- Google Tag Manager/Google Analytics
- Google Maps
- Mageplaza SMTP
Changes to our Cookie Statement
Any changes we may make to our Cookie Statement in the future will be posted on this page.